Attorney Avi Sinai, the founder of Sinai Law Firm, formed his practice in 2011 with the commitment to putting people first. At Sinai Law Firm, we understand the daunting costs that come with higher education. The firm is looking to provide one student with aid towards their legal career.
With a focus on real estate, business and contract law, Sinai Law Firm strives to ensure every transaction is fair. We help clients to preserve what belongs to them in a time-sensitive and swift manner. No matter how complex the issue, the team works to negotiate terms and fight disputes so clients aren’t taken advantage of.
Sinai Law Firm is looking for a student who is passionate about business or real estate law to receive the annual Sinai Law Scholarship. The recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship towards their law school expenses.
The purpose of this award is to invest in people who will use their law degrees to help the community around them. If you are an admitted or current law school student and this resonates with you, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply
To qualify for the Sinai Law Scholarship:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Admitted to a U.S. law school at the time of scholarship application submission, a first or second year law student.
- Must have interest in business or real estate law.
Applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com and must ALL of the following:
- Proof of law school admission or current enrollment.
- A short 300 word essay about your specific goals in pursuing a legal career in business law, real estate law, or transactional practice.
- Full contact information for the applicant (full name, phone number, email address, and mailing address).
- Submission deadline via email only – March 30th of each calendar year.